Kaniakapupu Ruins and nearby waterfalls

8:11:00 PM

First glimpse of the Kaniakapupu Ruins


What is left of King Kamehameha III's Summer Palace

This was a place of relaxation

Peaceful place surrounded by waterfalls

Yoga at Lulumahu falls

Relaxing in the crystal clear water

Beautiful bamboo forests
Perfect spot for meditation

Adventurers


Ok, so I have been absent for awhile. Life happened and I have no excuses but I'm back. I won't even try to catch up on all the things I didn't blog about as it's just to much. So this morning I went on an incredible hike to the Kaniakapupu ruins. We also stumbled upon 3 different waterfalls. Lulumahu Falls, Jackass Ginger Falls and Luakaha Falls. Luakahu was by far the most impressive but I did not get any pictures as it is on private property and I only saw if from above looking down. This was a fairly easy but muddy hike. I would love to come again.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget
Copyright © 2016 Sita Strickland